Executive Education Programmes designed to build capabilities in infocomm and digital business.
Course Planner 2018
Course Planner 2019
Courses with PDUs
Executive Education Flyer
We offer five practice-based graduate programmes focusing on information technology (IT) and data science.
Your alternative pathway to continuing education without disrupting your career.
Clusters of expertise focusing on building leadership, best practice, and capability development in areas of Digital Government and Smart Health.
Meet the NUS-ISS Team and learn about our story and achievements.
Product companies typically start out as Pioneers as they explore and settle in new markets creating as much value as they can to establish an initial foothold. After achieving product market fit, they move on to a town planner role: plan and strategise on product scaling and growing their business and organisation. Panelists will share their thoughts, insights and practices on how to best scale product teams within their organisations.
There are new and amazing products and services continuously launched in Singapore and across the world. These exciting times has placed the spotlight on the growth of the product management space.
At NUS-ISS, we aim to bring together the industry thought leaders, product management professionals, professionals who are involved in product planning, product design, product development, product marketing, as well as project managers, sales and marketing professionals who share a common passion in this exciting product management domain. Hear the stories, share and learn from each other. The objectives are to:
• Gather like-minded professionals and industry thought leaders who share a common passion for product management
• Crowd-source wisdom to facilitate the understanding and insights, best practices to better manage the various product management challenges
• Facilitate the networking and exchange of ideas in the product management domain
• Product Management professionals
• Project Managers
• Sales & Marketing professionals
• Those who are involved in product planning, product design, product development and/or product marketing
A Conversation: From Pioneers to Town Planner - Scaling Product Teams
This event is one of the NICF initiatives.