Bi-annual NUS-ISS Career Fairs
We organise bi-annual Career Fairs and Recruitment Talks events to allow displaced NICF executive education participants and employers to network.
Who Should Attend?
- Displaced NICF executive education participants (IT professionals)
- Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis graduating cohort
- Master of Technology in Software Engineering, Knowledge Engineering and Enterprise Business Analytics graduating cohort
Employers who are hiring for positions such as Systems Analyst, Data Analytics, Data Scientist, Software Developers, IT Managers, and are interested to participate in the fair are encouraged to participate in this event. Booths are complimentary for participating companies.
Companies that have previously participated include:
- Apple South Asia
- Hewlett Packard
- Infineon Technologies
- Keppel T&T
We facilitate job placements for displaced NICF executive education participants to partner organisations.
One-on-One Career Transition Coaching
Unemployed NICF participants can sign up for a complimentary 2-hour One-on-One Career Transition Coaching session by a professional coach. This service is brought to you in collaboration with the SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG), and will be open to local Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Identifying key strengths and skills
- Creating effective resume and cover letters
- Making an impression during interviews
- Competency-based interviews
- Non-traditional job search options with tips on networking
- Answering questions on job search